6.12.2009

today...
is my last day of being 20.
temple. lunch with friend. work.
**
i think instead of work i would like to float away with a bushel of balloons 
and enjoy the last day of my youth...
oh well, maybe next year.

happy weekend!!

{photo via paper tissue}

3 Comments:

Blogger { mr and mrs jp } said...

Happy birthday ! You are almost TWENTY ONE!! You're so old.. haha just kiddin!!! ;) I turn 21 in Aug. . so we will be old together. I LOVE YOU MISSY!

June 12, 2009 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Amelia Kate said...

Girlfriend!!! Happy-almost-birthday!!!! You are so dear to my heart and I love you! Thank you for always being a rock in my life :)

June 12, 2009 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Nick and Jen said...

Yeah girl!! Happy Birthday!!! Hope you day is extra special..and that you take Nick and me up on our offer asap!! Love ya!

June 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home