caitlin

a freckle on the nose of life's complexion

9.28.2009

papertissue

Today, I got the results of a math test. One of the answers was (2, infinity), and on the side I wrote "and beyond!" I got extra credit. MLIA

263 notes | Posted at 19:59 »

Today I was playing Call Of Duty 4 when the connection got interrupted. The person's gamer tag who interrupted the connection was "xxKanyeWestxx". MLIA

posted by Caitlin at 10:19 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • i must have taylor's hair...i know i couldn't pull...
  • 9.29.09
  • i want to ride my bicycle...
  • forever an' ever
  • just a thought:
  • i don't dance
  • bright lights big friday
  • of course all church movies are cheesy and have ho...
  • thursday thoughts
  • grey & gold

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]