10.05.2009


i might be quitting the fb.

today i got on and saw that 3 of my friends statuses were about them getting engaged.

the other day, 

i saw another 3 about being pregnant.



enough said.


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i was saying the same thing as you for the past 2 months!
And then a boy with puppy dog eyes got down on his knee and presented a shiny rock to me...
So, I jumped on the band wagon.
:)

I love you caitlin!

October 5, 2009 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger Sydney said...

Hey Caitlin, I might join you on that one! What is with the crazy bug everyone is catching? It needs to STOP!

October 5, 2009 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Nick and Jen said...

hahahah i am dying right now. too funny. I feel that way at times. a few months ago I counted and had 21 of my fb friends pregnant and 3 of them having twins...that makes 24 babies on the way. people need to get another pastime!!

October 5, 2009 at 10:09 PM  
Blogger { mr and mrs jp } said...

i love youuu. keep it. haha!

October 5, 2009 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Amelia Kate said...

Oh Caitlin! Just make sure to send all those crazy people who are getting engaged my way :)!!!!!

October 6, 2009 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Blair and Katie said...

This is hilarious! ha I feel the same way sometimes...obviously with the babies and not rings since I have one. But don't worry you will have your day and it will be that much more special because you were patient! I don't have facebook so I can't say how many friends I know that are pregnant but I can tell you I know A LOT of people either prego or just had a baby. I understand how you feel~you just have to remember God has a plan for you too!

October 7, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home