caitlin

a freckle on the nose of life's complexion

10.07.2009

make my day

Today, there was a question on a quiz I had no idea how to answer. I decided to draw a giant guinea pig over it and write, "I cannot answer this question, there is a guinea pig in the way." After I got it back, my teacher wrote next to the question,"That is a problem!" and gave me full points. New favorite teacher. MLIA
{seriously considering trying this on my ecology exam tomorrow...bogus class.}

Today, my teacher confiscated my cell phone for it going off during class. When I got home my mom asked me why she had a text earlier from me saying, "Rawwwrr! I'm a dinosaur and I'm coming to eat your children!" I still haven't gotten my phone back. MLIA

Today, I saw a homeless man on the side of the road holding a sign that said "I bet you can't hit me with a quarter". I'm still amazed by his genius. MLIA.

Today, I went to get something to eat. When I opened the freezer toilet paper fell out. I'm still confused. MLIA



{papertissue}

posted by Caitlin at 4:09 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger { mr and mrs jp } said...

hahaha. you clever girl, a pig. love ittt . i love you caitlin and miss your pretty face.

October 7, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • {paramore makes the heart grow fonder}'the only ex...
  • i might be quitting the fb.today i got on and saw ...
  • happy mondaywhat is to say about this weekend?love...
  • here and gone
  • bury the castle
  • i wish it was yesterday
  • it's here it's here!!
  • "Most of the important things in the world have be...
  • reba knows
  • papertissue

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]